We are living in exciting times. The Signposts point to Jesus soon return.

Friday, September 12, 2014

Israel’s Christian Friends Are the Candle in the Darkness

Prophecy Sign:  Jews in the last days

God is not finished with the Jews.  One of the reasons for the coming Tribulation period, (time of Jacob's Troubles), is to bring the Jewish nation to it's collective knees with repentance and once and for all to accept Jesus Christ as their Messiah, (Romans 11).

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. Then you will live in the land I gave your ancestors; you will be my people, and I will be your God. Ezekiel 36:26-28

Israel’s Christian Friends Are the Candle in the Darkness
In America, the fact that Israel has Christian friends is a given. For many the identities of being Christian and pro-Israel are intertwined. Yet when the people of Israel turn on the news and read the papers, that voice of solidarity is rarely heard. Rather it’s the harshly critical voice of the U.N., the anti-Semitism of our Middle Eastern neighbors, and the indifference of the E.U. that fills the political atmosphere and our psyche.
“How can I get my voice heard and let the Jewish people know that I love them?” many of my Christian friends ask me, and I always answer them in the same way: “That is exactly what The Fellowship does! We are your voice in Israel to tell the Jewish people that you stand with them, always – with no strings attached.”

Is the World Close to Armageddon?

No comments:

Post a Comment